Friday, January 29, 2010

Unexplained Pain In Finger Help For Unexplained Pain In My Middle Finger?

Help for unexplained pain in my middle finger? - unexplained pain in finger

The middle finger on my right hand was a lot of pain in the last two days. The first day that happened, I thought I had to open it, so I did it was in vain. It has deteriorated so much that easy to bend without pain. No idea why this is happening, what is and how to make it better?

Please do not be saying "Oooh, is overuse. Haha not funny. I do not go, many people with him.

Thank you:)

5 comments:

mungaund... said...

Perhaps break your fingers if you do this, perhaps causing pain. Is this the time of the cold or rain. Rheumatism causes pain in the fingers, when I was ten years and not all the cane in schools. Which was 30 until he moved north to a climate warmer and drier site. 99% of the pain is gone. When Ginger is good food joints to relieve pain.

SDS said...

They have not had enough

Guess Who said...

It could be some damage to bone or cartilage. I am not a doctor, but it seems you have to deteriorate in May, to decipher the experiment. You can xray it could get a number of problems. If you feel numbness or tingling, which could be a sign of nerve damage and need a doctor as soon as possible to see. Good luck.

Spanglad... said...

It seems that you can eat Chinese food a lot! should stop, really.

Spanglad... said...

It seems that you can eat Chinese food a lot! should stop, really.

Post a Comment