Saturday, January 2, 2010

Car Racing Suits Which Year Of Mitsubishi Eclipse Is Better For Racing?

Which year of mitsubishi eclipse is better for racing? - car racing suits

OK, I need opinions. my parents have to adapt to find me a car to CarMax my needs, but must also be lower than 15 large and automatic transmission. But it dosnt matter, the only car that fits the needs of my career at this location. Mitsubishi Eclipse. I need to know is that they are faster and more personalized or street racing. the 2000 GT or 2007 GS. is whether the automatic Sportronic CarMax contends that both the port

5 comments:

CT said...

None of them are really good. You need to find a car in RWD or AWD.

1999 - Mitsubishi Eclipse GSXs eclipses are the best race out there.

Justin T said...

2000GT is customizable, but outside the line 07 GS IS BETTER

sharkbai... said...

something with three diamonds in the parts it touches d'****

Gabriel said...

He told me that u get the 2000 GT.

Anthony F said...

Watch the GT more can be found on market parts. Hope this helps

Post a Comment