Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Can Male Masturbate With A Uti On Antibiotics I Have Been Diagnosed Of Having Urinary Trait Infection (UTI),its Common In Females But I Am 25 Yrs Old Male?

I have been diagnosed of having Urinary trait infection (UTI),its common in females but i am 25 yrs old male? - can male masturbate with a uti on antibiotics

I often masturbate in the last 7.8 years ... can one weeks .... I know that masturbation does not cause disease but must be something ..... I am not sexually active and have no sex in the last 4 years and I can get good personal hygiene.
Women can have it may appear, the ancients did, but I have not heard a young man. The doctor is not clear.

What is the reason for men to urinary tract infections in infants? I can not understand.

2 comments:

mmr5678 said...

You will see a doctor because they can correctly diagnose because it is there.

mmr5678 said...

You will see a doctor because they can correctly diagnose because it is there.

Post a Comment