Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Twin Photo Birth Announcements BIRTHMOM Or Twin, Was Your Photo In Times-Picayune New Orleans Newspaper, Day After Mardi Gras 1962?

BIRTHMOM or twin, was your photo in Times-Picayune New Orleans newspaper, day after Mardi Gras 1962? - twin photo birth announcements

I am 57 learned that, he was approved and I am looking for birth parents medical information, wealth and fulfilling, if they so wish. I saw my exact double in the picture!

I was contacted by two people who loved me more than anything, increased, and I have never doubted that I loved. They sacrificed everything for me.

I am angry and feel abandoned, as I know, it was the case, and I was a "child" for you and not against me personally. Note that this is normal. I would have had better parents. We thank you for that.

However, I feel something is missing. People who are not accepted, we never understand the feeling of having, if we learn from our past is a blank page.

Please tell me, my brothers, if at all. I wanted a sister my life, and if there is a double or sister on this picture, I would be glad to meet you. I will not respond from you except when you want to meet me, too.

♥ ♥ ♥

1 comments:

RHL592 said...

Good luck to you in your search.

PS: If you include your name, you can check www.PeopleFinders.com

Post a Comment