Friday, December 25, 2009

Kids Lipstick What Is The Obsession With Mommy's Lipstick? Do Your Kids Ever Get Into Your Makeup?

What is the obsession with mommy's lipstick? Do your kids ever get into your makeup? - kids lipstick

LOL its funny now, though it was yesterday when my daughter Taylor (4) with my lipstick to try to paint smiley faces on his bedroom wall. In the last two weeks has come into my bathroom and obsession of things and play with them. I mean, that was like reliving the terrible two, I am writing on the wall with my lipstick. UGH! I was angry against them. It was pretty cute though, but I had to block the sympathy, simply because they disobey me, do it and do something, knowing it to do better. He had to hit him and run a small budget.
Your children will never have in your makeup and accessories, and make a mess?

0 comments:

Post a Comment