Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Fidelity National Home Warranty Company Fidelity National Home Warranty Refuses To Cover Leaking?

Fidelity National Home Warranty refuses to cover leaking? - fidelity national home warranty company

Hello. This is an emergency and really need help from someone. I bought a condo 4 months ago and my toilet plumbing leak and has an acorn yesterday in my downstair unit. I called a plumber and said the French toilet (?) There was a lightness and tables were on him and covered him then fled. Fidelity Insurance, then received a report from him, called me and told me that is not covered because it was caused by improper installation. Their limits of liability do not say this, but I am in this house only 4 months, and it sounds really ridiculous that I paid $ 425 for all the work! Can this kind of leakage problem developed over time? Is this really caused by improper installation? What should I do to cover the insurance on this case?
Any advice is really appreciated. I did take a couple of hours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment