Monday, February 22, 2010

Trading Zone Pokemon Deluge Pokemon Trade Please!?

Pokemon trade please!? - trading zone pokemon deluge

Pleasssse trade Pokemon?

I want a really Cyndaquil, Quilava, Typhlosion, Totodile, crocanaw, Feraligatr, chicorita, Bayleef, Meganium, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, or Dragonite. Or simply say what will be offered accordingly

I have these pokemon trade
LV 100 Latias
LV 100 Walrein
100 LV Salamanca
79 LV boy Kirlia
Torchic Lv 1
LV 1 Treek
LV 1 Mudkip
LV 1 bulbusaur
LV 1 Charmander
Squirtle Lv 1
LV 1 Chimchar
LV 1 Piplup
LV 1 Turtwig
Aipom Lv 1
Kyogre LV 70
LV 70 Groudon
LV 70 Rayquaza
Combee LV 1 woman
LV 48 Vespiquen
Master Balls
I will only if the trade is fair

If you are interested in trading left this information
Do I have the timeu want to trade
What time zone you are in
My friend code
Pokémon you
, pokemon what you give
Username


My username is nena
my friend code is2320 3025 9409

0 comments:

Post a Comment