Saturday, February 20, 2010

How To Hook Up Speakers To A Portable Record Player How Can I Add Music From A CD Into My MPEG Videos?

How can I add music from a CD into my MPEG videos? - how to hook up speakers to a portable record player

At the moment I'm using software called honestech video on DVD. And I video recording in MPEG-I intake. The sound of the game through as it is not in the game.

I saw him do the same with their movies to be able to add, except to your own soundtrack music for video. They do so in a way that can no longer hear the sound in the game, but the music loud and clear.

I've tried) my Microphone selection of audio settings (from my headset and place the microphone for the speaker to record this way. But the result is terrible when you played on Tube. You can hardly hear the music.

I also tried to connect the audio cable from my stereo to my laptop (which are the yellow and white shots to do so) hasbut never the music is played on the CD, it is in the video. I guess it is because the program does not realize what I'm trying to do. Can anyone help?

0 comments:

Post a Comment