Saturday, February 13, 2010

Leeds Summer Ball 2010 Date How Can I Convince My Parents To Let Me Go To Leeds Festival 2010?

How can I convince my parents to let me go to Leeds Festival 2010? - leeds summer ball 2010 date

I will be 16 by then, I wanted to go last summer, but I just 15th My parents say I'm not the only problem is the other. I'm pretty sure I'l be ok, but we're not so sure. I really want to do more than anything! I just finished my GCSEs and it was really amazing my summer.

To make suggestions, they understand my position?

1 comments:

nomorehe... said...

Why not see their point of view? Leeds is a breeding ground for idiots and now I'm not surprised that your parents do not want to be caught in this stupid

If you want to bring their incredible summer, forget, Leeds Festival, is slight. I suggest Sonisphere Festival, otherwise go for a weekend of camping with your classmates.

Post a Comment